TELE-PAPER, Malaysia, founded in 1989, is currently the largest ISO9001 and ISO 13485 Certified direct thermal and thermal transfer products manufacturer in South East Asia. Backed by 24 years of experience in the thermal paper industry, TELE-PAPER has grown into a full fledge thermal products manufacturer, operating from 2 factory sites, spanning across 40,000 square meters, with over 20 printing presses and over 40 high tech slitting machines
Sky Gel Ultrasound and ECG GEL.
Sky Gel® has dual viscosity formulation which can be applied as a lubricant and scans as a fluid. Sky Gel’s® unique water based formulation making it friendly with all ultrasound apparatus. Scanning images are clear and sharp as the unique formulation maximizes the level of conductivity with least interference. Sky Gel® promotes accurate diagnostic with sharp and vivid scans.
- Manulactured with filtered water
- Bacteriostatic (reduce risk of bacterial contamination)
- Water soluble Hypoallergic
- Excellent lubrication and glide properties
- Greaseless, Odorless and non-staining
- Salt and alcohol free
- Non·irritating to the skin
- Spread evenly without running or drying
- Highly conductive formulation
- Convenient and recyclable packaging
- Dispenser pack comes with handle for easy handling and convenient twist tap.
- Produced in clean room
- 260g e/bottie (9.170z), 24 bottles/carton
- 5kg/kettle (176.50z), 2 kettles/carton